[Wine] Re: Include Wine in my project and using WinGDI under Linux.

JuryS wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 31 15:30:28 CDT 2010

Thunderbird wrote:
> The only way to use winelib is to use winegcc/wineg++. Wine is not a plain library against which you can link.

I don't think that is good idea to use winegcc/wineg++, because I'm create my application with Qt not only for linux. I'm create my library for EMF export/import under Linux. And there no complete function in wine 1.2 for create polygon and bezier in 32 bit winGDI.

I want get part of developing of Wine for wine project.