[Wine] How can I fix an incomplete or wrong an appdb test result?

etwineb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 2 03:59:21 CDT 2010

I made few test results reports in the WineHQ, seldom I notice problems or imprecisions reading again the report after it has been accepted.

It is possible editing it?

E.g.,
Morrowind (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=3383&iTestingId=50085): the editor actually works (almost) the problem I saw was from the editor itself, not Wine. And export ``WINEPREFIX=wine`` is of course wrong and it has to be ``export WINEPREFIX="$PWD"/wine`` .