[Wine] Re: Problem Installing Latest WINE in Backtrack 4

RaistlinM531 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 4 10:28:44 CDT 2010

There is no set timetable. It will be released when Alexandre Julliard decides it's ready.[/quote]

Well, I mean, not to state the obvious, but, obv. :) I thought from my question it was clear that I knew that there was no release date per se, I was just hoping to get a general feel. I.E., a month, six months, perpetual RC state, etc. My apologies if that wasn't clear!

And thanks for the links, if I don't get any more ideas I will try to build it myself. Thanks!