[Wine] Problem starting Blood Bowl

drodil wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 4 14:02:38 CDT 2010

Hi

I am new Linux user and also a new Wine user. I installed succesfully Blood Bowl from CD and patched it and everything went ok. Now when I try to start the game with wine I get lots of following kind of error(s):

fixme:d3d:debug_d3dformat Unrecognized 909198916 (as fourcc: DF16) WINED3DFORMAT!

I tried to set all graphics stuff off from config.xml but it didn't help. Has someone tried this and does anyone know how to get it work? Any help is appreciated! I use wine-1.2-rc2 and I installed d3dx9 modules through winetricks.