[Wine] steam vs wine alike flightgear vs flight pro sim?

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Sat Jun 5 03:38:11 CDT 2010

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 03:26, James McKenzie <jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> However, what you originally asked is NOT a topic here as we do not discuss
> cracked/hacked software here.  And software of questionable origin should
> stay away as well.

What he initially mentioned was a version of a open-source program
with questionable adherence to the original's GPL license... (or at
least it seems that way...) (The relevant version is also
Windows-only, while the original runs on Windows, OS X, Linux,
Solaris, etc...) (Or at least that's how it seem...)