[Wine] Re: Spore fails to run on new Wine versions, plus fglrx issues

NihilistMatt wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 5 09:51:56 CDT 2010

James McKenzie wrote:
> You'll have to ask PlayOnLinux for help at this point.  We support ONLY
> native Wine here.
>
> Vitamin:
>
> Close this thread, please.
>
> James McKenzie

Well, I'm only using the PoL copy of Wine (and that's the only part of PoL I'm using - Spore is installed in my normal Wine prefix, etc) because it's the only version of Wine on my system at the moment that actually runs Spore. (If anyone could find me a prepackaged Arch package for Wine 1.1.42, then I'd happily test under that)

I'd file a regression test but compiling Wine on x86-64 Arch Linux looks quite involved.