[Wine] Profiling WINE (Game)

Edward Savage epssyis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 22:48:23 CDT 2010

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 12:52 PM, ernesto <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> If i'm not deluded, how would I go about this? Are there instructions someplace?

Apparently it is possible and some thing suggested for cases like
this.  To the best of my knowledge there are no instructions though it
was implied you'd use a profiler the way you'd usually use one.  I've
been planning to try it out on the TF2 connect to server delay but I
haven't had a free weekend yet to get up to speed.  If you have any
luck write your method some where please.

I was pointed to this project by some one in #winehackers and it seems
like a good place to start.  http://oprofile.sourceforge.net/news/