[Wine] Re: migrating windows applications by packing wine+app in a deb?

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 6 11:41:35 CDT 2010

I'm not a Linux expert.. but couldn't you bundle it up, and have scripts go to the right locations... much like I do with Wineskin (http://wineskin.doh123.com/) for OSX.  I have no problems with a single install of Wine and an app installed in it being moved from computer to computer with different user names working fine.... but this may be due to differences in OSX... I haven't seen anyone make something like that for Linux, but it seems like just symlinks and proper launch scripts would work fine.