[Wine] Re: Can't start Wine after suspend on Laptop

sforces wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 7 08:24:05 CDT 2010

Seems to be just Wine. Everything else appears to be running fine and responds to application restarts. I've even tried exiting from all Wine apps before doing a suspend and then running a wineserver -k on resume before running any apps. But that doesn't appear to help. When wineserver -k hadn't helped, I tried looking for wine processes but didn't see any running. Perhaps I'm missing one -- what should I be looking for?