[Wine] Help with Pulseaudio Disabling?

arsenic_creed wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 9 21:01:20 CDT 2010

I was trying to disable pulseaudio as per the instructions given here http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?t=1457 and I have terminal-usage-newbie type question.
I've uncommented and changed the autospawn part now I need to leave the client.conf, right?
I can't just 'X' out because it keeps giving me a pop up that says I'd be terminating a ongoing process (or can I?).
At the bottom is something along the lines of...

Code:
^X Exit

Amidst some other similarly phrased options.

So,  [Embarassed] what does that mean and how do I do it?
Also, when it says to enter the next part every time I boot up, do I have to do it now as well or just the next time I boot up?

Thanks for any help.