[Wine] Wine & Pro/Intralink

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 12 21:23:52 CDT 2010

Usurp wrote:
> James McKenzie wrote:
>
>> Of course.  Batch files are NOT executables.  Try this:
>>
>> Wine cmd (continue command line from here).
>>
>> Also, any attachments are stripped, for the main part, before being sent
>> out to the mailing list.
>>
>> James McKenzie
>>

> "Of course." icelolli has already run cmd since the very beginning of that thread, and started the .bat file from within it.
> Read his previous comments.

Don't look that way from here.  Also, the .bat file was stripped before
the message containing it was sent to the mailing list.  This is for
security purposes.  Guess I'll have to go to the Wine Forums and get it.

The reason that I'm stating that it does not look like it was run from
the command line is the error messages do not match those when you do so...

James McKenzie