[Wine] perfomance issue with bricscad

arquitecto wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 16 04:31:08 CDT 2010

Hi winegurus!
I am quite new to wine. :(
I have winehq latest stable release installed.
My os is Ubuntu lucid.
My hardware: core 2 duo 2.3ghz, graphic card nvidia 220 gt with 1g , board assus p5kpl am in, 1g ram
My nvidia has proper drivers installed and recognized by x

I installed bricscad v9 for windows without any problems.
Tip: Bricscad seems to run quicker when I select nt 3.5 or 4.0 on wine cfg

The main problem I have is zooming fonts. Panning is ok. If I switch off the layer with text, bricscad run smooth.
I tried creating a key with a string directdrawrender to opengl and videomemorysize to 1024 without any luck.

When I put resolution on 800x600 text zoom is faster but still far away from harware potencial.
It seems like wine is not using the graphic card full potencial.

Can you give any advice winegurus? [Rolling Eyes]