[Wine] Altera Quartus II and WINE

strells wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 16 18:00:20 CDT 2010

I am trying to install the new 10.0 customer beta of Altera's Quartus II software in WINE on 10.6.4.  Other Windows installers work perfectly fine.  However, this installer doesn't open and doesn't do anything.  There isn't even anything I can see in the console to help debug the problem.  Are there WINE or X11 configuration settings (I'm thinking graphics or DLL override settings) that I should try adjusting so that I might be able to install this software?

Steve