[Wine] World of warcraft - Ubuntu 10.4 - Ati Radeon ati 4650 HD 1gb

Andrew McKinnon goodolandy2001 at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 17 05:34:08 CDT 2010

Hello,

I have the HD4350 card and my FPS got much better when I played the game
full screen and inside of Wine with Emulated Desktop turned on.  If you
have not tried the emulated desktop feature then go into the Wine
configuration and click on the Desktop tab to turn on and set the screen
size of the emulated desktop.

Hope it helps.

Andrew