[Wine] Re: FictionBook Editor work problems

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 17 08:43:57 CDT 2010

kontiky wrote:
> What should I do to avoid at least some of them?

What's the actual problem with your program? If there isn't one, don't worry about messages in the console.

> Code:
> PE      540000-  544900    Deferred        elbycdio.sys

Did you happen to try installing CloneCD, AnyDVD, or a similar program at some point? Elbycdio.sys is a Windows driver installed by those programs, and won't work in Wine. Deleting that file should get rid of the crash.