[Wine] Installing Final Fantasy XI on Ubuntu 10.04 Netbook Remix

doktabl4ck wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 17 12:53:09 CDT 2010

Hello Wine Forum Members,

This is my first post and I am looking forward to many more. My first initial question is: Is it possible to run FFXI on Ubuntu 10.04 Netbook Remix? I've seen some earlier posts about running FFXI on 10.04, but I haven't found anything where someone would be trying on something much smaller. I am new with ubuntu and Wine. So if this is possible is there some kind of guide I can use to walk me through the wine configuration, and setup of everything that I will need. Help would me much appreciated as it would save me about $600 from purchasing a full laptop/notebook. Thank you!  :D