[Wine] moved to Ubuntu 10.04 no space on /home

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 09:29:12 CDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 14:43, dimesio <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> Frédéric Delanoy wrote:
> >
> > You can use a prefix at configure time; look in ./configure --help
> >

> The prefix set by configure specifies where Wine itself is installed. It
> has nothing the do with the wineprefix.

Yeah I know. I thought there might be some kind of  option to set a
different "default" wineprefix (had no direct
access to a wine 'configure --help' output). Bad wording. My mistake.

To use a wineprefix other than the default you need to set the WINEPREFIX
> environment variable.
> http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-faf9617c53607e583f6e6ff70a4ac9522d490faf

That won't help him since he wants to move his applications, not reinstall
them all under a different prefix as I understood.