[Wine] Partially corrupted text

MisBUG wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 22 06:25:43 CDT 2010

First of all I want to apologize for my bad english and my really low knowledge about coding. I've succeded running a couple of programs I was working with on win using Wine/Winebottler, but now I'm facing the truth that I've pushed my luck too far XD

I'm trying to run EDGE2 (a japanese graphic software) under osx using Wine. I've had some problems in displaying japanese characters, but with two winetricks ("fontfix" and "wenquanyi") I've managed to show some text. Anyway I can only read part of the UI text. Infact all tabs and specification fields shows corrupted (I hope that's the right term) text and lots of question marks.

Here you have a screenshot.

[Image: http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l419/Misbug/Schermata2010-06-22a130050.png ]

How can I solve that?
I hope I've done everything in the right place and in the right way. Thank you in advance for your help.