[Wine] Playing Neverwinter Nights

D4L1D4Y wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 23 15:48:37 CDT 2010

I've installed Neverwinter Nights using a wrapper in Wineskin, but when given the option to select an EXE I don't know which to pick. I've systematically gone through all the different things I think are most likely, but nothing lets me run the game.

With some .exe files, such as nwmain.exe (which i thought would be the one) the whole Wineskin program simply stops responding.

I apologise if the answer to this is simple, this is the first time I've attempted using Wineskin and I'm completely baffled.

Thanks in advance.