[Wine] Re: GCFScape Install

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 23 16:39:44 CDT 2010

Moomoomooer wrote:
> I have Wine installed and everything, but do I open the .exe file with Wine or WineBottler?  and then what?

so you don't have normal Wine installed.. you are using WineBottler and the Wine.app that goes with it... I'm not totally sure how to use that as I don't use it... you might want to check with whatever documentation or help is available for WineBottler...  winehq forums is just for normal plain Wine.... which is a pain to use on OSX since its all command line.  Its easier to use something like Crossover, or WineBottler, or Wineskin, etc... but they aren't supported here.