[Wine] Problem playing Warcraft III (directx)

augusto2131 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 23 19:40:52 CDT 2010

Hi. I found out about Wine 2 days ago. So, my goal is to play Warcraft III through Garena with Wine on my Mac. I installed Garena, and it works ok so far. But I cant initialize Warcraft III, I get this message: "Warcraft was unable to initialize DirectX. Please ensure you have DirectX 8.1 or newer installed and that your display drivers are current."
I already installed d3dx9 and directx9 with winetricks but still no luck =/
Is it possible that the display drivers should be updated IN wine?
Anyone knows what should I do?