[Wine] Disable Audio without winecfg

LanceaLon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 25 03:11:59 CDT 2010

Hello! I have one big problem, which called "MSWS" - it is propietary sertified OS, based on Red Hat with kernel 2.4 (i have no rights to update any system packages like glibc).
Luckily it accepted Wine 1.0.1, and most of console applications are working on it, BUT winecfg crashing even at the first start, whining about "winmm.dll", which, as i read, depends on audio drivers.
So my question is how can i disable all audio in Wine without using winecfg

Some info:

There is result of winecfg execution:

Code:
wine: glibc >= 2.3 without NPTL or TLS is not a supported combination.
      It will most likely crash. Please upgrade to a glibc with NPTL support.
err:module:attach_process_dlls "winmm.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\windows\\system32\\winecfg.exe" failed, status c0000005

And this warning about glibc >=2.3 is displayed when i run every application under wine, but as i said, most of console and some gui apps are working anyway.