[Wine] Problem in "porting" a function on windows to linux?

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Sat Jun 26 05:18:08 CDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-06-26 at 02:56 -0500, jeremy28 wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I use ubuntu 9.04;
> I have a function called "isLogEnabled" in my project on windows, I wanna port it to linux.

Are you intending to use Linux system logs?

If so, you need to modify your logging interface to use the openlog(),
syslog() and closelog() functions, which are defined in syslog.h - see
"man 3 syslog" for details and, since the logging system is always
available, your isLogEnabled() function would become:

Code:

//This function return True if log policy is set in registry and False otherwise
int isLogEnabled()
{
   return 1;
}