[Wine] Morrowind GOTY on Darwine - empty resolution list?

ryan woodsmall rwoodsmall at mac.com
Mon Jun 28 20:36:39 CDT 2010

> I tried to create a ticket on WineBottler's Trac site but I don't have the permissions to do so.

Are you attempting to run the app in an emulated desktop?  If you can bring up winecfg in your bottle,  you should be able select the Graphics tab, then check the "Emulate a virtual desktop" box and input your desired resolution.  Restart winecfg and it should bring up an emulated desktop running in a window.  You should be able to run Morrowind "fullscreen" in that window assuming OpenGL is working as expected. -r