[Wine] CS:S no crosshair, money, health, ammo, radar

Dav1d123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 30 11:43:13 CDT 2010

Hello Community :)

I've a problem with Steam/Counter Strike Source and Wine, I've installed Steam (with no errors) with wine version: wine 1.1.44-1 and downloaded Counter Strike Source. If I tried to start it, it failed so I read something about ingame community should be disabled, I did and I added the -dxlevel 70 option to my "startline", it works!
I also can join games and choose a team etc. but if the round starts I dont have a radar (I enabled it in the console), I dont see a crosshair and there's also no health, ammo, time, money display etc.

Kernel: 2.6.34-ARCH
Wine: wine 1.1.44-1
VideoCard: Ati HD4850 with xf86-video-ati drivers

Thanks so far David