[Wine] Flatcast Viewer F52 Streaming Software no Sound -Error Messa

oKKo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 3 05:42:38 CST 2010

Hi, when running Internet radio streams via Flatcast Viewer F52 i receive an Error Message: No audio device found, please check your soundcard

I have an On board chip Ali 5451, Mixer is ALSA, Firefox 3.6, Ubuntu 9.10 and Wine 1.0.1

When I have the winamp player running under Wine 1.0.1 the Sound is very good, so I think the problem is coming with Flatcast.

Anybody has an idea to solve my problem?

Thanks in advance