[Wine] It is possible to emulate any navigator on Windows ?

even971 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 4 06:01:47 CST 2010

I'm interesting in the way of making an emulator which can perform any version of safari, ie7, firefox, opera, chrome etc.. on windows.

For example in a fake navigator I want to see the layout of a web site with ie7 after I loaded certain modules.

However, the point is : if want to see the layout of my web site in my fake navigator with Safari, that can be possible ? Cause we can't use modules's Mac OS on Win32 OS.

I want to know if technicaly it is possible ?