[Wine] Re: Performing a Regression Test

zac wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 4 15:41:51 CST 2010

Hi James, thank you for your input!

I'm sorry... I compiled wine from this directory: debian:/home/zac/wine-git#

You mean I should simply run that command from this very directory? When you say 'while in freshly compiled wine directory', I'm not really sure if I know what you mean... My fault, of course. I'm doing this for the first time. I suppose it is from the directory above, since I compiled wine from there.

Well... if yes... this is what I get.

Code:
 debian:/home/zac/wine-git# ~./wine start /Unix /home/zac/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Houaiss/Houaiss.exe
bash: ~./wine: No such file or directory

Am I doing anything wrong.

As to the other suggestion you gave me, I don't really know which prefix I use... :-/  But I can do a little research on the web to find out what that is.

Thank you very much for your help!
Zac