[Wine] Noteworthy Composer error message - meaning please

Tootler wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 7 18:23:04 CST 2010

I run Noteworthy Composer in Wine - it is the only thing I use Wine for. Mostly it runs OK but there I get a few niggling problems from time to time. Recently I ran the program from the terminal to try and get a handle on one of the problems. The program seemed to run OK but when I shut down, I found the following error message.

Code:
~$ wine c:\\Program\ Files\\Noteworthy\ Software\\NoteWorthy\ Composer\ 2\\nwc2.exe
err:thunk:_loadthunk (NWMID95C.DLT, thunkobj_ThunkData16, NWMID95C.DLL): Unable to load 'NWMID95C.DLT', error 2
fixme:advapi:DeregisterEventSource ((nil)) stub
~$

What does the "err:..." mean? and what steps do I need to take to try and fix the problem?

TIA

Geoff