[Wine] Wine on Mac -- ePSXE 1.7.0--PLEASE HELP!!

wad11656 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 7 20:49:29 CST 2010

Oh my goodness! Hello, everyone! Well, right now I am using an app for Mac called >>Wine Bottler ("http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/")<<. I have not been able to get a single program working, including the "prefixes" included with the program. I don't know how to install programs, which "goodies" to include when I DO install a prefix, or anything; I mean ANYTHING. This program sounds like SUCH a miracle--directly running Windows programs on Mac. I want it to become a reality!! Running virtual machines takes up too much time and processing memory. I would REALLY like this to be successful. So I was wondering if someone could give me a very simple step-by-step end-user guide on installing this win32 executable??:

http://www.epsxe.com/download.php

Here are the Ubuntu test results with 1.7.0:

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=12203

Please, please, please. I would LOVE to make great use of this application and basically cease my use of virtual machine usage if possible. This sounds like a dream, and to me, still is one.

I have also heard of >>Macindows ("http://www.pioneeringsoftware.co.uk/pages/products")<<, which combines Wine and X11 (but I think Wine Bottler does too). Either way, I am so confused as to which program(s) I should be using, which add-ons or extra options I should be selecting, and all that jazz. Please help me! I would GREATLY appreciate any assistance given. Thank you so much!

--wad11656[/url]