[Wine] Wine on Mac -- ePSXE 1.7.0--PLEASE HELP!!

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 7 21:33:32 CST 2010

wad11656 wrote:

>> No, I'm quite sure the prefixes FUNCTION properly; I just don't know how to make them work and let alone know what prefixes ARE. Are they just directories that contain the .exe and everything else associated with it? When I said "prefixes" earlier, I meant "winetricks." Woops. You can install different winetricks with each prefix, correct? I'm just at a loss; Sorry.
>>
>> So how do I install a Prefix properly and which winetricks should I select? Thank you in advance!
>>

> (When I say "I'm quite sure the prefixes FUNCTION properly," I'm trying to say that the prefixes have the POTENTIAL to function properly if I can just configure them correctly...?

Again, these questions need to be asked on the WineBottler Trac.
Functionality given by this program is not given by native wine and thus
is off-topic here.  However, if you are experiencing a program problem
that you think has to do with Wine, then research the program in the
Applications Database and if you cannot find the answer, ask here.  I
know this is a fine-line, but if it has to do with how to use
WineBottler, you will have to ask Mike.  If it has to do with how to I
use/install program XYZ, then ask here after looking in the Applications
Database (emphasis is to clear up any confusion.)

James McKenzie