[Wine] Yu-Gi-Oh Online

deerpark555 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 11 02:42:10 CST 2010

I'm new to the Wine program and am not trying to be a "noob" of sorts but I have been racking my brain for the past 3 hours on how to get this thing to do what I want it to. I watched a youtube video on how Wine will open .exe files on a Mac but alas it just isn't happening for me. The file I want to work on my Mac OSX Intel is a Yu-Gi-Oh Online game call "Kaiba Corp Virtual Duel System." When I download the file and try to have Wine do it's magic nothing happens besides a "flash9d" error. I looked online to see if it was an easy fix but it lead to even more questions and then I just couldn't understand anything. I was wondering if another Mac Wine user would see if the program can at least work on their Mac and try and guide me in the right direction what to do. This site has the program, http://www.kaibacorporation.com/ . No this is not me trying to sell the game, I just want to play it online because no other online dueling system can even remotely work for Mac, so I'm told. So, please help. Thanks