[Wine] OpenGl Problem Mac snow leopard

tim-m wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 11 07:24:12 CST 2010

Hello :)

i have a small question: I installed wine on my mac osx snow leopard 10.6.2. Everything was fine, and i could even play counter-strike (steam) without any problems. However I try to play Anstoss 3 (is in the appdb as well) it says:

"err:wgl:is_extension_supported No OpenGL extensions found, check if your OpenGL setup is correct!"

The game starts, but after the intro it crashes and I can only hear the music in the background. I do not understand this problem, because counter-strike also works with opengl.

What could be the problem?

:)