[Wine] PNG support broken??

nbveh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 12 05:34:56 CST 2010

Hello!

I'm new in wine, so be hard on me if i'm missing something...

i'm trying to start adobe audition 3.0 trial, which was reported to run in wine with some minor font problems in wine 1.1.32

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=13095

install went fine, but when i'm starting it up, after first dialog window asking if you want to use it in trial mode audition crashes with message:

[Image: http://i42.tinypic.com/30rw6fb.png ]

this is what terminal window says:

> err:wincodecs:PngDecoder_CreateInstance Trying to load PNG picture, but PNG supported not compiled in.
> fixme:ole:CoCreateInstance no instance created for interface {9edde9e7-8dee-47ea-99df-e6faf2ed44bf} of class {389ea17b-5078-4cde-b6ef-25c15175c751}, hres is 0x80004005
> err:ole:CoUninitialize Mismatched CoUninitialize

i'm on dell mini 10v with os x leopard 10.6.2 and with wine devel built from macports two days ago, winetricks istalled, c++ untimes 2005, 2008 and 6sp6 or something...

ok, hope there's a way to solve this.

thanks!