[Wine] wine+wineasio under mac os x 10.6

martin72 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 13 10:27:59 CST 2010

I've been using JackWASIO and 10.5 Leopard fine, but since I switched to Snow Leo 10.6 I can't find a way to use wineasio low latency driver at all. Have tried to install some version of Wine (that comes with WineBottler) and a new CrossOver Games 8.0 but no luck: wineasio doesn't appear in the Audio preferences of winecfg. Is there a clear way (for someone who aren't in developing at all) to install Wine and wineasio low latency audiodriver to work with mac os x 10.6? Thanks.