[Wine] OpenGl Problem Mac snow leopard

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 13 21:16:12 CST 2010

tim-m wrote:
> hello :) thanks for your solution! I am not quiet sure how I geht this X11 version through mac ports. Do you have a clue for me?

That is very much off topic here, but is very much on the MacPorts
fora.  Please ask there how to install X11/Xorg and you should receive
plenty of help.

If you still experience problems after upgrading, you are free to come
back and advise that you did so and are experiencing difficulties.
Please do expect to be asked to run your program from the command line
and provide logging files.

James McKenzie