[Wine] Re: StreamTorrent problem

Hawkeye34 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 14 20:40:49 CDT 2010

vitamin wrote:

> Also please try native comctl32, who knows app might be complaining about wrong stuff.

I installed native comctl32.dll and comctl32.ocx through winetricks. It got rid of
Code:
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 0 is not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0

as you said it would but appears not to have touched the network problem. Do you think there is anything else that can be done or is it just flogging a dead horse now?