[Wine] Zhang Yimou and his christian louboutin pumps

lisactrytoo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 14 22:33:18 CDT 2010

Year filming the "Yellow Earth", the Zhang Yimou's still just a photographer, clothing is extremely simple, filming for two months, they wear a pair of military boots. This pair of rubber shoes for him to run before the run, the busy pre-busy, in order to take a good film has achieved a lot. When finished last set of shots, the director Zhang Yimou and Chen Kaige, who are anxious to return to Beijing washing, they start at 7 am, before the sun goes down into the boundary of Shanxi, when highways throughout Shanxi Province, they walk around the car stop-, midnight event of heavy rain, a dead end, and they only take U-turn straight Taiyuan. U-turn after a good walk in front of more roads. Seeing that you're done at the occasion, Zhang Ji Ling parking.

To see him take off his pair accompanied him shoot off the
christian louboutin pumps (http://www.christianlouboutinretail.com) , respectfully placed the road central, mouth mutter prayers: "Brother, you is not easy with me ah, now finished shooting the film, and I want to thank you, I bring you stay here has. "

This is no accident that a show, served as "House of Flying Daggers" martial arts stuntman stunt team captain of the Chengdu hero Ding Tao has seen this movie before. In the film "House of Flying Daggers", the Director Zhang Yimou in his style of wearing sneakers, Tao Ding said: "Zhang Yimou's movie shoot most prominent feature is the tired, Zhang tired, tired people around him. In the studio each time I saw him bustling about mediocre, locking his brow and staff is a constant exchange.

when he seemed to health is not very good, they always brought a pile of
Yves Saint Laurent (http://www.christianlouboutinretail.com) . but every time some people advised him to rest, he always shook his head. "When the film finally finished, the
Zhang also held a ceremony to bid farewell to their own shoes: a farewell bow to the pair of old
christian louboutin (http://www.christianlouboutinretail.com)!
1 pairs of shoes, and contains a variety of difficult suffering, witnessed the foot of the road, carrying the ups and downs of the Zhang Yimou walked. Zhang pairs of shoes, bow, not only for their efforts to respect, but also gratitude for life.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010-3-15 from us-trade company.