[Wine] Two soldiers, chanel handbags

lisactrytoo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 15 01:36:03 CDT 2010

During World War II, an army encounter in the forest clashed with the enemy, the last two soldiers lost contact with the troops. The reason they can care for one another in fierce fighting with each other, regardless, because they are from the same small-town comrades. The two long and difficult journey in the forest, mutual encouragement and comfort.
More than 10 days later, they do not return with the Department of
chanel handbags (http://www.cheapchanelbags.com), kindness, kindness and harmony, tolerance is the supreme realm of team contacts, fortunately, they killed a deer, venison can also rely on difficult to spend a few days. Perhaps the reason may be because of the war, animals flee or kill, after that they never see any animals. With just some of the venison, back in the young soldier's body.

This day they encountered the enemy in the forest, after heavy fighting, once again, the two skillfully avoided the enemy. Just as they think they have security, only heard a gunshot, walking in front of the young soldiers in a shot, thanks to the shoulder. The fellow behind the trepidation ran over, he was afraid of was incoherent, hold our comrade's body is more than tears, rushed to his shirt torn off the wound dressing comrades.

Night, without the injured soldiers have been her mother's lips, eyes Zhi Gougou's. They all think their lives coming to an end, no one moving around the venison.
God knows how they had of that night. The next day, troops rescued them.
After a lapse of 30 years later, the soldiers who were injured Anderson said: "I know who shot it opened, he is my comrade in arms. He died last year. In his clinging to me, I came across his barrel fever But that night I'll forgive him. I know chanel bags (http://www.cheapchanelbags.com) would like to take the venison pocketed me survive, but I also know that he survived to his mother. after 30 years, I pretended did not know this, but also from not to mention. the war is too cruel, and his mother still did not wait for his return, he and I together and pay homage to the elderly. He knelt down and asked me to forgive him, I did not let him go on. We also made 20 years friend,

I have no reason not to forgive him. "
Down of tolerance. A person can tolerate other people's stubborn, self-righteous, arrogant, rude, arrogant ignorance, it is difficult to tolerate for their own malicious slander and fatal injuries, but only good for evil, to hurt for coach outlet (http://www.coachbagsoutlet.com) to make the world a little less unfortunate, return to warm , mercy, kindness and harmony, tolerance is the highest level.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010- 3-15 from us-trade company.