[Wine] SmartGo and mlang.dll

jesse wilson jessemichaelwilson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 01:23:40 CDT 2010

Running the latest wine 1.1.40 I'm still gettting this error when
trying to run smartgo2:

rogue at BetaCentauri:~$ wine .wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/SmartGo2/SmartGo.exe
err:ole:COMPOBJ_DllList_Add couldn't load in-process dll L"mlang.dll"
err:ole:create_server class {275c23e2-3747-11d0-9fea-00aa003f8646} not
registered
err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object
{275c23e2-3747-11d0-9fea-00aa003f8646} could be created for context
0x7

This is using native mlang.dll and gdiplus.dll. I'd like to know how I
can fix this. Can anyone please help?