[Wine] Transform & Lighting (T&L) in wine

Envil wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 17 15:21:56 CDT 2010

Im looking for some information on how wine supports hardware T&L.
I play the game Lineage 2 which makes use of this, however when playing trough wine the fps is rather low.
The game has an option to enable/disable hardware T&L, disabling it on windows gives the same decrease in framerate as i have on linux.

On linux however there is no difference in enabling/disabling it which makes me assume that wine only supports software T&L.
Am i right with this assumption or could the issue be something else such as GPU drivers (nvidia in my case) ?