[Wine] Re: how to skip failing test

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 17 16:11:35 CDT 2010

You could just not "make test". It's not a required part of building Wine; as the name states it's used to run the test cases that come with Wine. Running tests without wanting to run the ones that will fail seems kind of pointless, because running the test cases to see which ones work is the entire point of having the test cases.

At least, that's what I think the test cases were for. From what I learned about things like unit testing, that's exactly what it's supposed to be for.