[Wine] Re: Wine latest install fail (mac)

Adriasil wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 17 19:31:26 CDT 2010

well...  ran the first two lines to find out that I don't just have the PPC version.... in fact I have all of them...

Code:
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/OpenAL: Mach-O universal binary with 4 architectures
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/OpenAL (for architecture ppc7400):	Mach-O dynamically linked shared library ppc
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/OpenAL (for architecture ppc64):	Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared library ppc64
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/OpenAL (for architecture i386):	Mach-O dynamically linked shared library i386
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/OpenAL (for architecture x86_64):	Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared library x86_64
/Library/Frameworks/OpenAL.framework/OpenAL:        Mach-O dynamically linked shared library ppc