[Wine] Wine latest install fail (mac)

ryan woodsmall rwoodsmall at mac.com
Wed Mar 17 20:08:08 CDT 2010

> Thanks a heap, did everything now and it all works! Installing as we speak.
>
> Sorry for distracting you, and probably making you fairly frustrated.
>
> Thanks again!

I'm glad it's working for you, but Charles gave you the exact same answer yesterday that I sent today.  There's only so much hand-holding you can expect since everyone here is basically volunteering.  I mean no disrespect by this, but you need to be mindful when you're asking questions/running into problems.  If someone with more experience than you sends instructions, you need to follow them if you expect help.