[Wine] Issues when compiling latest git

Das Letzte Einhorn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 19 11:44:11 CDT 2010

I updated my git tree this morning and when I attempted to compile everything, only a few makefiles were created!

configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Make.rules
config.status: creating Maketest.rules
config.status: creating dlls/Makedll.rules
config.status: creating dlls/Makeimplib.rules
config.status: creating programs/Makeprog.rules
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/config.h
config.status: linking tools/winewrapper to wine
config.status: executing include/stamp-h commands
config.status: executing dlls/gdi32/enhmfdrv commands
config.status: executing dlls/gdi32/mfdrv commands
config.status: executing dlls/kernel32/nls commands
config.status: executing dlls/user32/resources commands
config.status: executing dlls/wineps.drv/data commands
config.status: executing include/wine commands

configure: libhal/libdbus 32-bit development files not found, no dynamic device support.
configure: libsane 32-bit development files not found, scanners won't be supported.
configure: libgphoto2 32-bit development files not found, digital cameras won't be supported.
configure: libcapi20 32-bit development files not found, ISDN won't be supported.
configure: libgsm 32-bit development files not found, gsm 06.10 codec won't be supported.
configure: libopenal 32-bit development files not found (or too old), OpenAL won't be supported.

configure: Finished.  Do 'make' to compile Wine.

I then decided to recreate a new copy of the tree, unfortunately to no avail. I have uploaded the entire console output to Pastebin : http://www.pastebin.ca/1845814 . Anybody has a clue about what went wrong?

Thanks!