[Wine] The Sims 3 : Some (not important) errors

Cr0k wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 19 19:31:15 CDT 2010

Hi there.

I lauche this game by :
Code:
WINEDEBUG=-all wine /home/user/games/thesims3/TS3.exe -opengl

and I've got some errors when I'm exiting the game.

Here :

Code:
Motive.GetMotiveBackColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 32Motive.GetMotiveBackColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 48Motive.GetMotiveBackColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 64Motive.GetMotiveBackColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 80Motive.GetMotiveBackColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 96Motive.GetMotiveFillColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 32Motive.GetMotiveFillColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 48Motive.GetMotiveFillColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 64Motive.GetMotiveFillColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 80Motive.GetMotiveFillColor: CEE_RET: value type stack: 96

It's not very important, because the game runs quite well, but I would know what are these errors, if possible.

Thanks a lot !