[Wine] Re: trying to install adobe flash player

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 22 12:29:00 CDT 2010

> for some reason flash player just works on my laptop , it must be because i dual boot with windows .

This won't make any sort of difference. Neither Flash nor your browser in Linux have anything to do with Windows. Perhaps there's a hardware difference, or something with your audio system (ALSA, OSS, Pulse...) (this is a common problem with Flash where it'll crash a lot easier with some audio systems/drivers/hardware).