[Wine] Photoshop CS4 WINE version 1.1.17 - unable to locate three d

J5K junk5 at klunky.co.uk
Tue Mar 23 09:38:48 CDT 2010

vitamin wrote:
> J5K wrote:
>
>> By the way Vitamin, winetricks does not distribute Photoshop DLLs !
>>

> I was talking about any native dll you might need to install (gdiplus for example).
>
> In either case DO NOT EVER set default load order to (native,builtin) for all dlls. This will guarantee to break Wine. Wine works much better with it's own dlls.

Hi,

I never did, nor did I imply it.  Four Dlls are set to Native. I wrote :-

> I copied the dll into the system32 directory and set it to *Native* in wincfg.

The four Dlls set to Native only are:
atmlib.dll
gdiplus.dll
AdobeOwl.dll
AdobeOwlCanvas.dll

i) Are any of these dlls included in wine (perhaps gdiplus which i can set to builtin to see what happens if it is included)?
ii) Why are the gdiplus.dll AdobeOwl.dll AdobeOwlCanvas.dll unfound by wine?

Cheers.