[Wine] Re: Help Sound and vid now works in PP07?

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 24 06:40:17 CDT 2010

roderakker wrote:

> dimesio wrote:
> >
> > roderakker wrote:
> > >
> > > * Install Wine 1.1.4
> > >

> > Is that a typo, or are you really using a version that's over a year old? (If so, why?)
>
> Nope, it's not a typo. I believe this one was the one you recommended, but I could be mistaken. What version do you suggest I use instead?

The current development version, which is now 1.1.41 (was probably 1.1.40 when I recommended it.)

If it works in the old version, and not in current Wine, it's time for a regression test.

BTW, how did you manage to insert the videos into Powerpoint? I've always gotten an error message trying to do that in Wine.