[Wine] Photoshop CS4 WINE version 1.1.17 - unable to locate three d

J4 junk4 at klunky.co.uk
Wed Mar 24 03:35:27 CDT 2010

Hi Hellork,

    I use Lightzone and Noise Ninja on a daily basis, and I used Gimp
for the paint brushes and clone tool, but I have never enjoyed the
interface [purely personal preference], and the retouching work I would
like to do I cannot work out how to do.  PS has Liquidify, which is great.

I have always had a copy of PS on my WXP installation that I can fall
back to, and indeed I do.  Shame to have spent the cash and not try and
run it with Wine.

Gimp is a fully functional, and excellent tool, but I find more
tutorials for PS than Gimp that address the photographic manipulation
that I want to do.  However, I expect that I shall continue to use
features of both.